IT ANALYST (Based in HQ, Petaling Jaya)
- Reports to Senior Manager - IT
- Responsible for ICT operation and ICT projects delivery for the business.
- Undertakes the support of the business computing technology. Provides level 1 & level 2 support services including planning, implementation, management, usage of business application & the company’s local and wide area networks.
- Manage & deploy new servers (VMware)
- Manage & maintain Active Directory, DHCP, DNS & NMS.
- Analyst system weakness and provide the solution.
- Perform upgrade, patches and hot fixes.
- Install servers/application modules.
- Maintain and improve functions & solutions of the current systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Fully competent with network and system management on MS Windows & Unix/Linux environment.
- Hands on experience working on Unix/Linux environment. Writing bash & shell scripting.
- Hands on configuration and troubleshooting on Windows Servers, Active Directory, SCCM & MS SQL.
- Application programming skills.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Willing to travel.
- Must be Malaysian citizen.
Based in HQ, Petaling Jaya
Qualifications and experience sought:
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronic Engineering from a Technical Institute.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in health or laboratory industry is preferred but new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to troubleshoot minor Electricals & Air Conditioning System.
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve breakdowns in analysers and instruments.
- Possess own car with a valid driving license as travelling throughout Malaysia is required.
We offer a highly competitive remuneration package, including comprehensive medical benefits, annual leave, sick leave, training and allowances. An attractive package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
SALES EXECUTIVE - (KLANG VALLEY – HQ, KUANTAN & IPOH)
- Reports to National Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Develop sales / business strategies to achieve performance targets in assigned territory.
- Manage customer accounts and collections.
- Perform analysis of client research, current market conditions, competitor information and market intelligence.
- Perform client visits in assigned territory - clinics, hospitals, health institutions and organizations.
- Procure new businesses and expand businesses via selling and marketing promotions.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience.
- Preferably tertiary qualifications relevant to Medical Laboratory Sciences, Biotechnology or experience in laboratory environment or pharmaceuticals/medical devices industry.
- Sound knowledge of medical screenings or tests
- Well organized with good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to generate leads and aggressively achieve sales target.
- Possess a valid driving license and car
- Possess good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intuitive, creative, persistence and motivated drive to excel with great passion for the job.
- Willing to travel to meet client.
- Independent, well-presented and possess drive for performance.
- Must be Malaysian citizen.
ANATOMICAL PATHOLOGIST (Based in HQ, Petaling Jaya)
- MRC.Path, M.Path (or equivalent) an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience, with sub-specialties experience an added advantage.
- Be able to handle routine Histopathology and Cytopathology (Pap Smear, Non-Gynecology and Fine needle aspiration).
- Experienced in Immuno-histochemistry is a must.
We offer a highly competitive remuneration package, including comprehensive medical benefits, annual leave, sick leave, conference leave and allowances,incentives etc. An attractive package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Suitably qualified applicants are invited to email/write in/fax a comprehensive curriculum vitae including names and contact details of two references, stating current and expected salary, contact telephone number and a recent passport sized photograph by 30th August 2020 to:
Manager – HR & Admin,
Head Office & Main Laboratory
GRIBBLES PATHOLOGY (M) SDN BHD
2nd Floor, Wisma Tecna,
18A, Jalan 51A/223
46100 Petaling Jaya
1-300-88-0234| 03-7957 7732-fax
email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
(indicate ‘Anatomical Pathologist’ on email header/envelope)