BUSINESS ANALYST / ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (HQ)
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Prepare, execute and coordinate the marketing of Gribbles Pathology's services to the assigned territory by performing the following duties:
- Support the National Sales & Marketing Manager (NSM) and Business Manager (BM) in day to day administrative tasks, devising & implementation of new strategies, developing new price lists, marketing campaigns & road shows in line to meet the company's budget & objectives
- Generate reports for National Sales Manager & Business Manager as required.
- Key contact person for sales, marketing & corporate business to share market data, market activities & market intelligence.
- Managing, maintaining & driving of both existing and new reports, tracking tools & sales related documentations.
- Preparation of sales handbooks, brochures & all other marketing materials & tools, quotations & vouchers including presentation materials for relating meetings, conferences or events.
- Review of current business processes and implement changes / improvement where necessary
- Coordinate campaign events
- Assist on day to day administrative tasks for nationwide sales team & corporate sales team.
- Assist in the training process of the MLOs and maintain a file system as reference tool.
- Finalisation of the incentive for sales team.
- Act as a backup in the absence of the Marketing Coordinator in her role.
- A Bachelor Degree in Science or a Diploma in Medical Lab Technology'
- With 2-3 years sales experience in Sales or Marketing.
- Independent, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated and dynamic personality.
- Adequate knowledge in our present system & proficiency in Microsoft Office to carry out the daily tasks, report generation, volume trends, etc.
- Exposure to a level of management processes, decision making, discussions/meetings.
SALES EXECUTIVE - (HQ - 2 POSITIONS IN KLANG VALLEY)
- Reports to National Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Implement sales / marketing action plans to achieve performance targets in assigned territory.
- Manage customer accounts and collections.
- Perform analysis of client research, current market conditions, competitor information and market intelligence.
- Perform client visits in assigned territory - clinics, hospitals, health institutions and organizations.
- Procure new businesses and expand businesses via selling and marketing promotions.
- Minimum 2 years sales experience.
- Preferably tertiary qualifications relevant to Medical Laboratory Sciences, Biotechnology or experience in laboratory environment or pharmaceuticals/medical devices industry.
- Able to develop potential customers while serving current customers by providing excellence customer service.
- Well organized with good oral and written communication skills.
- Able to generate leads and aggressively achieve sales target.
- Possess a valid driving license and car
- Possess good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Intuitive, creative, persistence and motivated drive to excel with great passion for the job.
- Willing to travel to meet client.
- Independent, well-presented and possess drive for performance.
- Must be Malaysian citizen.
Based in HQ, Petaling Jaya
Qualifications and experience sought:
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical & Electronic Engineering from a Technical Institute.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in health or laboratory industry is preferred but new graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to troubleshoot minor Electricals & Air Conditioning System.
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve breakdowns in analysers and instruments.
- Possess own car with a valid driving license as travelling throughout Malaysia is required.
We offer a highly competitive remuneration package, including comprehensive medical benefits, annual leave, sick leave, training and allowances. An attractive package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be negotiated with the successful applicant.