NATIONAL QUALITY MANAGER (HQ)
· Possess B.Sc or higher qualifications in relevant fields of study.
· Minimum 3 years extensive laboratory experience with strong management skills
· Comprehensive knowledge of routine diagnostic medical laboratory in the disciplines of Clinical Chemistry, Haematology, Immunoassay, Microbiology and Molecular Biology.
· Competency with computer based systems is preferred. PC skills are essential.
· Working knowledge of the requirements of ISO 15189 is essential.
· The entire organization operates in accordance to the principles of Total Quality Management.
· Maintenance of the Quality Assurance System to the standard of ISO15189.
· Management Review of the Quality System as determined in the Quality Manual via meetings of the Management Review Committee (MRC).
· Currency, control and accuracy of the Quality System Documentation.
· Manage and maintain the document control system currently in place in Gribbles Pathology.
· Improving laboratory systems and processes in the laboratory in HQ PJ and to eventually roll out any improved processes to the regional sites.
· Ensure Safety & Health compliance via Safety & Health officer.
· Liaise with the inspecting body on accreditation requirements and activities.
· Undertake any other mutually agreed upon projects that are pertaining to maintenance and improvement of Quality Systems within the organisation.
· SOP’s, Methods Manuals and other controlled documents - ensure preparation, style, format and control are in accordance with requirements noted in the Quality Manual.
· CARs - Resolution of CAR’s raised expedited in a timely manner.
· MOR - ensure compliance of monthly operational reports.
· Riskman - Manage “Riskman” and ensure conformance from all staff/managers concerned.
· Quality System - Inform the CEO & National Laboratory Manager of changes and threats to the Quality System.
· MOR - Analyse monthly MOR and provide a summary to the CEO, National Laboratory Manager and GM – Finance.
· Riskman - Provision of statistics on non-compliance and issue warnings if non-compliance is on-going.
· Prepare reports to the MRC regarding: the quality system, non-conformance summaries, customer feedback/complaints, internal audit progress.
Meetings, Audits & Training
· Prepare agenda for the MRC and inform participants
· Train and maintain a team of Internal Auditors.
· Prepare and organise Internal Quality Audit Schedules and prepare Internal Audit Summaries.
· Provide training with respect to the Quality System to new employees, and continuing “quality education” to all staff as required from time to time.
· Participate in ongoing training programs and seminars (internal and external).
Safety & Health
· Oversee and monitor the duties of the Safety & Health Officer / Quality Executive.
SALES EXECUTIVES - CORPORATE(HQ)
- Working experience in Medical Laboratory Sciences, pharmaceutical or laboratory equipment of diagnostic sales experience will be added advantage.
- Intuitive, creative, persistence and motivated drive to excel with great passion for the job.
- Prossess own transport
- Sales and Marketing responsibility
- Collection responsibility
- Responsible for wellness centres, pharmaceutical companies, insturance companies, colleges and unirversities and corporate screening and accounts responbility.
- Assigned territory responsibillity in Klang Valley.
SALES EXECUTIVES - (SEREMBAN, KUANTAN, SIBU, KOTA KINABALU)
- Minimum 2 years sales experience. Sales experience in pharmaceuticals, medical laboratory, diagnostic & medical equipment or knowledge of medical laboratory operation will be an added advantage.
- Preferably diploma or tertiary qualifications relevant to Sales & Marketing, Medical Laboratory Sciences / Operations or Pharmaceuticals.
- Independent, resourceful with great determination and passion for successful sales performance.
- Able to develop potential customers while servicing current customers by providing excellence customer service.
- Possess good oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a valid driving license and car and willing to travel outstation.