Gribbles eResults is web-based pathology results service. The interface aims to provide the doctors with a quick and easy way to find and view what they are looking for. This can be by filtering via the collapsible control panel, and/or by looking at all eResults by any of the column headings (eg. by date).
Quick browsing is available via mouse rollovers (positioning the mouse over patient rows) which is an improvement over the current “click and wait for a new page” access. Individual patients and results can be selected by clicking on links.
The Gribbles eResults web application is protected by SSL sessions for encrypted data communication and EV-SSL certificate for the domain which will provide the highest level of Gribbles eResults authentication to Gribbles customers.
Gribbles eResults features
- Gribbles eResults uses the latest “web 2.0” elements to provide users with a modern, clean, convenient user interface. This will include “AJAX technology” browser-side java script to manage information display. Eg. mouse-over information panels, and clicking on a column to sort data will be managed by the web browser rather than the server-side page requests, which will result in faster performance.
- Web enabled. Supported browsers are IE9, IE8, Safari, Firefox & Chrome.
- Patient search by Patient name, NRIC, DOB, Service date, Test name, Lab number, Ward Ref, Your Ref & Referring doctor name.
- Control Panel for customizable display columns of Patient name, NRIC, Sex, DOB, Lab number, Last Serviced & Last Report.
- Control Panel for customizable Display Results Per Page view.
- Mouse over PDF report VIEW, SAVE & PRINT for completed report.
- Mouse over TEXT report VIEW & PRINT for interim reports.